- Do you enjoy working in a team oriented environment? Like working with people? Are you an upbeat, positive individual who likes helping others? If the answer is yes, Valley Dairy is the place for you.
- Posted On: 5/19/2017 | Type of Position: Part Time | Shift: Afternoon/Evening | Compensation: $10.00/hr
- Location: Various Locations
"Welcome to Valley Dairy. Welcome Home"
As a Sales Associate with Valley Dairy, you'll operate the cash register to total customer's purchases, collect payment for each transaction, and assist customers with their needs. Your goal will be to provide excellent customer service to every Valley Dairy customer, while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. Your success will help establish relationships, and bring customers back to our stores.
At Valley Dairy, we offer many benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive starting wage and paid time off, we will shower you with perks, including:
- Dress- Our dress code is very relaxed. A black shirt, jeans or khakis, and close-toed shoes.
- Flexibility- Whether you are taking classes, have a second job, or just have a busy day to day life... we will do our best to work with your schedule!
- Gasoline & Merchandise Discount- As a Valley Dairy employee, you will become eligible to receive discounts on gasoline and almost everything in our stores!
- Location- We have 9 store locations throughout Grand Forks and East Grand Forks.
Helping customers’ buy- Save customers’ time and money by providing convenience through product knowledge.
Cash Register- Total purchases, collect payments, and issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
The customer comes first- Assist all customers with prompt, courteous service. They are our #1 priority.
- Cleaning- In addition to maintaining an orderly checkout area, you will clean other areas of the store assigned by management.
There are a few things that we look for in an ideal candidate...but we are willing to train!
Customer service experience preferred- We are in the people business. You will need to be comfortable interacting with customers!
- Detail Oriented- It is very important listen to our customers and pay attention to each detail!
- Good communication skills- Being effective communicating with customers & coworkers is a key aspect of the job!
Cash handling experience preferred- You’ll be handling customers’ money every day at work. It is important to be accurate in calculations!
Ability to work alone- Depending on the store, you may have to work some of your shift alone. That is why being a motivated, self-starter is very important!
Ability to work in a fast paced environment- With the combination of helping customers and completing daily responsibilities, it is vital that you are able to multitask and stay calm under pressure!
- Go Back