Car Wash Attendant
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment? Are you an upbeat, positive person who likes helping others? If the answer is yes, Valley Dairy is the place for you.
- Posted On: 3/20/2018 | Type of Position: Part Time | Shift: | Compensation: $11.00 + Tips
- Location: Various Locations
"Welcome to Valley Dairy. Welcome Home"
As a Car Wash Attendant with Valley Dairy, you’ll clean interiors and exteriors (depending on location) of vehicles such as trucks, SUV’s, vans, motorcycles, and commercial vehicles. You will also dry vehicles as they come off of the car wash line, perform various cleaning duties throughout the car wash area, and assist customers with their needs. Your goal will be to provide excellent service to all customers and their vehicles, while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. Your success will help establish relationships and bring customers back to our car washes.
At Valley Dairy, we offer many benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive starting wage and paid time off, we will shower you with perks, including:
- Dress- Our dress code is very relaxed. A black shirt, jeans or khakis, and close-toed shoes.
- Flexibility- Whether you are taking classes, have a second job, or just have a busy day to day life... we will do our best to work with your schedule!
- Gasoline & Merchandise Discount- As a Valley Dairy employee, you will become eligible to receive discounts on gasoline and almost everything in our stores!
- Location- We have 3 car wash locations throughout Grand Forks.
- Cleaning Vehicles- Clean interiors & exteriors (depending on location) of all vehicles like it was your own. We want our customers to be satisfied!
- Assist Customers- Save customers’ time and money by providing convenience through service/product knowledge.
- The customer comes first- Assist all customers with prompt, courteous service. They are our #1 priority.
- Assigned Tasks- In addition to your primary duties, you will perform other various tasks assigned by management.
There are a few things that we look for in an ideal candidate...but we are willing to train!
- Detail-oriented- It is very important listen to our customers and pay attention to each detail!
- Good communication skills- Being effective communicating with customers & coworkers is a key aspect of the job!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment- With the combination of helping customers and completing daily responsibilities, it is vital that you are able to multitask and stay calm under pressure!
- Reasoning Ability- We have hundreds of customers every day. An ideal candidate will be able to apply common sense understanding to written and oral instructions, customers’ questions and concerns, and job duties.
Apply at any store/car wash location or online at www.valleydairy.com!
- Go Back